Thursday, July 12, 2007

It still fits...

6 years, lots of french fries, La Bamba, reeces peanut butter cups, one baby, and my wedding dress still fits. Never mind the fact that it might look like I am breathing in this picture. This past Saturday was mine and Matt's 6th anniversary and every year I put on my dress and thankfully it has always fit, :). We also have one square of our cake left, yes from 6 years ago. And every July 7th, Matt pulls it out of the back of the freezer unwraps the many layers of saran wrap and we have a bite. I can't say that it is nearly as delicious as it was 6 years ago, but traditions like this help keep our quirky little love thang going. Maybe next year our little love child will get to have his first bite of our wedding cake, yum! My how we've changed in 6 years, Matt has a very brief history of our journey on his blog www.zippycanoe.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, good for you girl! I haven't even attempted to put mine on in years. Ofcourse, I'm pregnant again right now so it might not be a good idea to go there with the dress. :-) Take care, karen