Thursday, September 20, 2007

Then and now

Our friend Justin and Millie brought little Grayson Wynn into the world the other night. I went to see her and she is just the cutest tiniest little thing, even being 8lbs 12 oz. It just made me want to remember sweet little tiny baby Ollie. Here is a picture of him about two weeks old, I can tell because I still am wearing my pj's, I kinda lived in them back those days, whew!

Here is the latest Ollie photo session from this afternoon. Overalls and a cowboy hat...what you don't see is him eating dirt...yeah, I was reflecting on my post (2nd one in one week, :) and yeah he was eating dirt. Um, he's pretty much all boy and Matt and I love it!






















I've had enough of being cute, mom!!!

6 comments:

Whitney Hannam said...

oh man thats a cute baby!

Kevin & Amy Sasser said...

So adorable! They are surely growing. Good to be with you tonight. Glad we both decided to venture out!

Anonymous said...

Whit, just when I think the pics can't get any cuter, there is another set. WOW, these are precious. Just love, love, love them. I remember you in your PJ's at 2 weeks. What a time to put behind us. Ollie was the perfect little boy, just hungry and you tried so hard. I love you guys so much. You are my "Winds Beneath the Wings" Whit. Love ya, Mom

kelly said...

wow--2 posts in one week--you are good, girl! love the second photo session pics--especially the black and white--so cute!!

kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
For Sale said...

He really has become a little man!!
So Cute!