Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Diaper Challenge/ the update...

* I just wanted to let my readers know that the Target diaper challenge has gone well so far. The only negative I can think of is that they don't have that sweet little baby powder smell that Pampers do, but come to think of it, Ollie hasn't sneezed quite as much since Sunday....hmmm. Thanks for all the comments.


Okay, so we have gone through so many diapers the last 12 weeks. And I guess if that's the only thing we are spending money on, then maybe its alright. So far Ollie's been only a Pampers baby, but I've heard that the Target diapers work just as well during the day. I decided to check it out and see, the Target brand diapers are less than half the price. Moms of blogworld (well and dads if you have an opinion) I want to hear your voice. What is the 411 with generic diapers?? Stay tuned and I'll update you on my challenge, so far so good, and hey 40 diapers for $5.74, I can throw them away if they don't work.

4 comments:

Katie said...

hey girl hows it going?

Melissa said...

well, you know me, i'm a "no-frills" mom, but i think generics are great! i mean, maybe not all of them, but i by no means always get pampers. yes, if i'm honest, i would say that they are my favorite...but not enough to spend soooo much more money on them. but if i have coupons, or they're on a good sale, sometimes i splurge and get the fancy ones. but, as for my 2, we've always been fine with the generics. that's just us, though! =)

charlie said...

pampers are a little big but I can still wear most of my pants!

Anonymous said...

The Sheley boys love the generic diaps. Can't beat the price. I found that they definitely worked fine on my boys, especially as they got older and didn't "go" quite as often!

Suzanne