Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blogosphere!

Meet Nate, Tricia and sweet baby Gwyneth Rose, I stumbled upon their blog from a friends blog or from a recommendation from a friend or something. I have totally fallen in love with this sweet family. Tricia has cystic fibrosis, got pregnant and the dr's delivered her baby at 24 weeks because she (Tricia) was not doing so good medically. Here is their journey. I feel like I know these people because Nate is so honest in what he posts: blogosphere I think you call it. Anyways, Tricia is at Duke University Hospital and has been waiting to receive a double lung transplant. Nate just posted about 2 hours ago that they have a match and that they are prepping her for surgery. I know you don't know them either, but God is good and I know they would appreciate your prayers.

No comments: