Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun with friends...


Matt headed south to the OBX this past weekend with some of his guy friends. I had a really fun weekend even though Ollie and I missed him a ton. Friday night my two sweet best buds from college came to spend the night, Lacey and Carla. We had a fun time just catching up and doing things girls do including having a girly photo shoot on Saturday afternoon. Carla (black striped shirt) is preggers as well actually due about 4 weeks ahead of me with her first baby...a boy! I am thankful for such sweet friends!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ladies look great. You haven't aged a bit since college and even look more gorgeous. Isn't it a blessing to have friends like these. It looks like you are having a lot of fun too!
Love ya,
Mom in C.

Emily Nixon said...

Those pictures are so good of you three!