Sunday, September 19, 2010

The fair!!!

This boy had a big weekend...it started with the YL sporting clays event on Friday afternoon, then on Saturday morning we went to the Snaketacular Day at the science center and then last night thanks to our neighbors we got to go to the fair for free! Here he is on his first ride...and you can see what's left of his snake that was painted on his face.
The fair was fun...this little one enjoyed it as well, she stayed up bright eyed until 8:30. Special shout out to my friend who most graciously gave us this outfit as well as two huge bags full of baby girl clothes for the fall/winter...we love hand me downs!
Some more highlights include...a boat ride, the carousel, shared a funnel cake (eaten way to fast to snap a pic) and I tried to win my boy a prize at the guess your age booth. I know I look super young...people never guess my age right, so I thought for sure I could fool this guy...he had to get it right within two years...and he guessed I was 30...only off by one year. I couldn't believe it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the clothes! I am sure I will have more to share. Sarah Claire looks cute in that outfit. It was a shirt Lola wore.

Shannon

Emily said...

Hey Whit! Looks like you guys had a good time at the fair. We are going to our's for the first time this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. :) And Sarah Claire is getting so big! Six months already??