Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 23

Whew! Everyone kept telling me that it was only going to get easier, being a mom and all. Guess what "they" were right! It's so hard to believe that 3 and 1/2 weeks ago my stomach was about to bust (see the picture to the right.) So much has happened since that Saturday when we got induced. We've (the Hannam family trio) have had good days and bad, I am thankful that the past few days have been on the good side. Matt and I are beginning to feel normal again, well, the new normal. I'd like to finish my post with some hi-lites of the past 3 weeks:
  • I've heard from Jesus in new ways.
  • I've learned to love Matt in a way of could have never fathomed...he is a great dad!
  • Breastfeeding really isn't that hard...shout out to Kelly H.
  • We've realized sleep is optional.
  • We've felt loved and supported by our friends so much, it is good to be loved (sorry if you've called and I haven't called you back.)
  • Your body does go back to its original size post-prego ( well close.)
  • I've learned so much about babies.
  • Ollie is the cutest baby in whole world and he as of today officially weighs 9lbs and 3oz, woo hoo!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey girl!
I've been praying for ya! I'm glad to hear everything is getting easier! I love you tons! and would love to come hang out anytime!
hope your doing well!
Katie v P!
klvonpet@uncg.edu