Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's good to be Golden!

Today is my golden birthday, I'm 28 on the 28th of March, sounds old! I would like to, in no particular order, list 28 things I am thankful for today.

  1. Jesus
  2. Matthew Oliver Hannam
  3. Oliver Clayton Hannam
  4. my parents
  5. loving in-laws...it's good to be a Hannam
  6. my bro, Wesley Clayton
  7. our house
  8. food to eat
  9. my job, shout out to 2nd grade
  10. my friends
  11. our church
  12. a car that works
  13. our health, all 3 of us (Ollie weighs 10lbs, 4oz...today)
  14. my student teacher, Ashley, who is doing a fine job subbing for me
  15. birthdays
  16. the love that Matt and I share
  17. salvation
  18. the Water Weasel
  19. that Matt loves his job
  20. Marzipan???
  21. LaBamba, :)
  22. Saturdays
  23. hot baths
  24. joy (I'm still dancing!)
  25. 5 hour sleepy Ollie stretches
  26. Matt's creativity and passion for life
  27. forgiveness and grace
  28. Love

2 comments:

Katie said...

well my dear after reading yours and Matt's blog it sounds to me like you had the coolest birthday!
hope you have a great day!
Katie

Jeter and Carla said...

Happy 28th Weinee!!!