Wednesday, August 15, 2007

lazy days of summer

Ollie and I are enjoying our last few days of summertime together. I feel rested and rejuvenated after have almost 6 months off from work. Matt, Ollie and I had some fun adventures and bonded as a family this summer, good times. Monday I go back to teaching 2nd grade and Ollie will get to hang out with "Aunt" Jenny, his new nanny, which we are excited about the ways she is going to bless our little one.

We had a photo shoot in the front yard the other day and here are a few of my favorites. It's amazing what you can do with a digital camera, a down comforter, and an Ollie.




5 comments:

Katie said...

he is precious!!!!! and when you are able to slow down I can't wait to hang out!

Sarah Caravel said...

whit those photos are fantastic! i can see just in the photos how much more aware he's becoming of everything. i need me an ollie fix.

Anonymous said...

i love these...he's so precious. you are a good photographer girl...-blair

Anonymous said...

Whit, I am so proud of you. You are the best Mother. Years from now, you will inherit the fruits of your labor. Ollie is so sweet and just a laid-back baby and you have fostered this behavior in him. I love, love, love the pictures. Ollie is beautiful or should I say handsome. Love ya girlie. P in CSC

Anonymous said...

i want to see him naked in a pumpkin.

-ann geddiss