Sunday, May 11, 2008

letter for you

Dear Ollie,
Today we celebrate my 2nd mother's day. Do you know how much your mommy and daddy love you? I wouldn't be a mommy if you weren't part of our family. You have grown so much in the past 14 1/2 months. I love your sweet smile and the way you run to me when I come pick you up at school everyday. I love your curiousity about any and every little thing. I love the way you care about your friends in your class and how you always say "hi" when were out to new people you meet. I love the way you listen to directions and help pull the clothes out of the dryer. I love that you play hard and sleep well when your adventures are over. I love that you still want me to hold you and snuggle every night before bed. I love that you love cheese just as much as me. You have brought me so much joy! I love being YOUR mommy!
Thank you Jesus for picking me,
Ollie's mommy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Ollie is so grown up!!! just stumbled upon your blog when looking at the sassers :) hope yall are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
I am so glad that Jesus picked you for Ollie and He also picked me for you. What a blessing you are to all. Thanks
Love ya,
Momma