Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Watering Can List


So after watching the movie "The Bucket List" a few months ago, I decided I would like to make a list. I'm not calling it a bucket list because Lord willing I'm not kicking the bucket any time soon, so mine is a "watering can list" of things I hope I do or achieve one day. So here goes:
1. plan and go on a big extended family vacation.
2. go to Europe
3. take a year off from "life" and sail around with my family, we've actually talked about doing this when we're 40, I'd home/sail school as we sail
4. get a tattoo, for real
5. learn to sew, it would be real handy
6. learn to bake a wedding cake
7. be in a play
8. teach education at the college level (maybe get my Ed. doctorate, maybe, no time soon)
9. be the only 2nd grade teacher in a really small town with only one elementary school...hmm...could be a small town named Oriental, :), no we're not moving but it would be fun to live in a small town.
10. own or operate a bed and breakfast, Matt says we have to be independently wealthy for this one to work

So I'm tagging all my readers (if that's allowed)...what's on your watering can list?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great list. I think you should go for it while you are young. Don't wait to have the Bucket list. I have a bucket list but it is too long to share over the blog. I'll tell you about it one day.
I love you,
Mom

Meredith said...

Two things: 1. I support #10 on your list!!! can i come visit?!? 2. i ate some queso dip sunday night and thought of you :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey girl...i can help you out with the "Learn to sew" one on your list....love you