So after watching the movie "The Bucket List" a few months ago, I decided I would like to make a list. I'm not calling it a bucket list because Lord willing I'm not kicking the bucket any time soon, so mine is a "watering can list" of things I hope I do or achieve one day. So here goes:
1. plan and go on a big extended family vacation.
2. go to Europe
3. take a year off from "life" and sail around with my family, we've actually talked about doing this when we're 40, I'd home/sail school as we sail
4. get a tattoo, for real
5. learn to sew, it would be real handy
6. learn to bake a wedding cake
7. be in a play
8. teach education at the college level (maybe get my Ed. doctorate, maybe, no time soon)
9. be the only 2nd grade teacher in a really small town with only one elementary school...hmm...could be a small town named Oriental, :), no we're not moving but it would be fun to live in a small town.
10. own or operate a bed and breakfast, Matt says we have to be independently wealthy for this one to work
So I'm tagging all my readers (if that's allowed)...what's on your watering can list?