Monday, February 21, 2011

Slipped away...



Wowzers, I've been MIA on the blogging scene. Life just goes fast around here, we work hard and play hard in between so rarely do I get a moment to sit and type. But tonight...I am! A few weeks ago my parents came up to keep the kids for us so we could run away together for a weekend. It was much needed and so much fun...and oh so relaxing. We headed away to Galax, VA to Fiddler's Roost cabins..again. We went there about a year ago right before SC was due to make her grand appearance. These cabins are super and very reasonable.

It's amazing to spend un-interrupted time with your sweetie...these moments are few and far between lately. I highly recommend a weekend away with the one you love!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joylynn said...

Why we're doing that this very weekend - a mystery trip!