Monday, March 24, 2008

dream a little dream

Today I had the day off...I'm on spring break you see. Ollie went into school for a little while so I could get some major stuff done around here. You may or may not know this about me but one day I dream of owning my own bed and breakfast. I don't think I've ever posted about a part of our house, but I have been inspired by a sister of a friend of a friend...yeah did you get that? She often blogs about the beauty of her house. I have to say that this room is the only room I can safely blog about...the guest bedroom.
Here is the view when you walk in...today to me it is breathtaking, if I don't say so myself.
Yes, those are dark chocolates in the towel basket, and yes the bed is already turned down for a good nights rest.
Here are some goodies for you to pamper yourself.
The Inn at 1810 is always open. Hey the price is right, the food is fair...plenty of cheerios and the company well, always Hannam. Come to think of it maybe Matt and I'll stay there tonight...is that allowed?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the nester would be so proud! and btw, do you have anyone booked for tomorrow? since it's booked for tonight, i guess i'll settle for tomorrow. ;)

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

I'd like to reserve the room please:)