Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's Barter Baby!!!

So I'm sure most of you know that we own our own business. That's right my sweetie holds it down every day working to put goldfish on the table at Bravo Signs. With the craziness of the economy we have been fortunate in the past few weeks to barter or trade if you will for signs or signage as we say in the biz.
You may or may not have noticed from previous bathtub posts but our 60 year old tub was needing some good ole tlc. Well Matt talked to Todd over at Get A Grip resurfacing and he came last week and re-glazed our bathtub for us, it looks so good and the paint doesn't even come off when our child takes a bath, nice huh? What did we pay you ask, nada, just traded some signs.

Then there is my sweet friend Melissa who is oh so crafty, she and her husband own a business, Rekoncile Design. He does mega crafty things to your house, like re-tiling your kitchen floor and she sells things like this totally hip market tote. We traded a sign for this little hot item, and I've been toting ever since.

Do you own a business? Do you need some signage...let's barter baby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

I'm all about bartering but I don't think I have a service to offer other than a listening ear...I'm so pleased that you have a "new" bathtub:) I'm happy to give Ollie more baths!