Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Mamas

(Kelly, Amy, Millie and Me at Kelly and Amy's shower two weeks ago)

In case you haven't bought stock in babies r us, I am about to give you plenty of reasons to do so. Here is the list of my friends both near and far that either just had babies or are keeping them warm in the oven...in their order of appearance they are...

Kelly...baby girl Heritage made her appearance last Sunday.
Erika...baby boy Forrester also made his appearance last Sunday.
Amy...baby boy Sasser made his grand entrance yesterday afternoon.
Shannon...due early November.
Kristen...due early December.
Patty...due early December.
Dawn...due late December.
Jame'...due early January.
Millie...due early January.
Kristin...due January...with identical twins.
Joylynn...due early February.
Carla...due early February.
ME...due early March!!!

Yeppers you read that right...I am great with child and so excited to finally make my official announcement. I've been waiting until school got rolling to spill the beans, so there you have it. More details to come soon, I promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney!
It's Kristin Duncan Gaylard and you can add me to that long list if you want! We are expecting identical twins sometime in January :) Congratulations on your exciting news, too! Will Ollie be excited to be a big brother?! Emma is excited to have 2 brothers or sisters. We find out on September 15. Good luck to you!!!

Sarah said...

I (we) are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! I've been praying for you ever since I read your blog entry a few months back about your struggles. Isn't God awesome! Keep us updated on this new little one. :-)

Sarah said...

Yeah! I've been peeking in to see when you'd make the annoucement! I'm so happy for you! How's the school year starting off?

mary keever said...

Congratulations! I love keeping up with you guys on the blog. Hope school is well!

Joylynn said...

I am honored to have been mentioned in your list of pregnant friends:)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you have broke the news. It's hard keeping a secret that's so GREAT!!!!!

I'm so excited for you, Matt, and the Ollie man!