Saturday, August 8, 2009

I heart...

...the town where we live! I also heart date nights! It's been a whirlwind of a week around here, with family coming on Sunday and not leaving until this morning to help with the renovation of the new and improved Bravo. We are so thankful for all the help! We decided to take advantage of having a free babysitter last night and head out on the town...our town...the Boro!
We started the night at Grey's Tavern, the food was delicious and we walked right in and sat down which was quite different from the bar next door that had an hour wait. I would definitely go back!
Then we strolled in this cozy little alley across from Triad Stage...it is a date night goal to attend a play there by the end of 2009!
We stumbled upon this yummy place and devoured this peanut butter cheesecake, it was quite a bargain at only $2.50.

I heart date nights with my sweetie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

simple kneads is one of g'boro's best kept secrets!! we luvvvv it!

glad you and your sweetie had a night out!

Ben and Meredith McDaniel said...

i love this entry! makes me miss home a lot :) i esp love the alleyway picture!