Monday, August 27, 2012

first day pics!!!

 Here he is...our big Kindergartner!!! He was so excited!!! And had a fabulous day today!!

 I on the other hand had a bit of a boohoo session last night, just finally hit me that he was going to school.  Feels like just yesterday he was a little bitty baby!
 Here is my First Grade team in our I "heart" First grade shirts we all wore today! I had a good day today too, with my 16 new babies.  First grade is a lot different than 3rd grade but I think I am going to really like it!
Here is a small snapshot I took in Ollie's class, Matt came to drop him off too.  And that's his teacher in the corner, Mr. P...we are excited for the year to come!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

so crazy that he's in kindergarten now! I remember when I was subbing for you and he was so little and ran all around your room pulling out everything fun in yoru room.
so you're in first now? Me too. are you excited for the change???