Monday, April 6, 2009

blogger's block

I think I am suffering from a case of blogger block. No news to ramble about, no pics to share, just a blogging block.

My friend Amy did introduce me to a cool website today that is all about coupons and deals... you should check it out.

And I was reminded of this in church yesterday, it was underlined in lime green gel pen...

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

the end.

1 comment:

Mom in C. said...

Whit,
It's ok to have a blogger's block. Just save your words and they will come forth when the time is right. I love that Bible Verse. It has been my favorite for some time. I have to read this everyday for several years. Since I tend to put my foot in my mouth, it does help me a lot. Thanks for the reminder.
Have a great spring break in Las Vegas. Don't spend all your money in one place.
Love to you all,
Mom in C.