Friday, June 25, 2010

tales from the crib...

Inspired by these cute kiddos...I let Ollie climb into Sarah Claire's crib this morning! You would have thought I handed him a thousand gummies!
He wanted to HOOOOOLLLLDDDD her!
And sit her up and give her her stuffed animals. Side note about the pink blanket behind her, its mine! It's 31 years old, I had misplaced it in our attic about 9 years ago, we found it while unpacking! Yeah, she uses it during naptime, it makes me smile!
Here is a zoomed out pic of the oh so sweet bumper pad that Grandma made! I tell you what I love watching the way this little boy loves his sister, so much love! Happy Friday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phrona said...

This is the third time I have tried to get this in! Our neighbor, Diane Brolyes made this blanket for Whitney. It has her name on it. She took it every where, even to college (sorry Whit). When she and Matt married, she gave him her blanket. I don't know how it ended up in the attic for nine years. Guess Matt didn't need it. Anyways, glad our Sarah Claire has it now. It is an heirloom! I love you. Mom