Monday, December 15, 2008

Not me!!!

Ok, so I've been wanting to do this for a while...one of the blogs I stog (stalk/check, but don't know) is MckMama...I have a side button for her on the left...you totally should check her out! She is this super hip mom to 4 kids under the age of 3, yeah, get that! Well, every Monday she bares her soul in her "not me, Monday segment." I am going to try it out and we'll see how it goes:

I am not taking a sick day today because I have the worse case of strep throat even known to this Hannam, nope not me!! It does not feel like an electric eel is buzzing in my throat every time I swallow, nope it doesn't.

I am not excited the least that on this aformentioned sick day I will indeed finish addressing all of our Christmas cards and wrap all of our presents, nope not pumped at all!

I did not contemplate asking the man at Harris Teeter earlier this week if he knew where all the "beet beet's" were. You know beet beets the carts, that look like cars, that's what Olls calls them. Nope not me!

I really did not drive off yesterday after retrieving the delicious strawberry (throat aiding) milkshake from Steak N Shake without getting my $2 in change, nope not me! Thankfully the check out girl was screaming, hey lady, hey lady and thankfully there was no one behind me for me to rear end, that would have been fun!

And last but certainly not least, Matt and I did not get in the car last night around 8pm to drive around the block to see the luminaries in our neighborhood for 60 seconds while our toddler slept soundly in his crib, nope we did NOT!!!

Whew that was fun, you should try it! Just copy the pic above and ramble away!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, even though you are sick, it is still nice to check stuff off your list! Glad you joined the fun!