Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Top 8 of 2008
1. Falling more in love with Matt...I no this sounds cheezy but we've made some changes and I am loving him more b/c of it.
2. I started seeing a counselor...more to come on this one, but it has rocked my world in a great way!
3. Blogging...this creative outlet has been so fun for me this year (please note there will not be this many posts when I go back to work next week.)
4. Completing my first 5K!
5. Learning how to parent a toddler...all I've got to say is...consistency, consistency, consistency!
6. Planning all of our meals for the week on Sundays, then shopping for all of them on one day, love it!!!
7. More planning...I haven't had to bring home my lesson plans at all this year, it has paid to work hard after school to get them done, makes for a more happy Hannam on the weekend.
8. Working at Bravo Signs this past summer...learned so much, learned to appreciate my man even more!
We are truly a blessed family, what's to come in 2009, who knows...stay tuned to find out!