Thursday, April 8, 2010

the view from the bouncy seat...

Many facial expressions coming from our little five week old the past few days...cooing a bit.
Trying to smile.
And the yawn...look at those chins and cheeks.

We had Sarah Claire's one month appt. this week and she weighs 11 pounds and 4 oz, girlfriend does not miss a meal! She's done several 5 hour stretches then a 4 hour stretch at night in the past week. This is great, but I am wishing the 5 hour stretch didn't start at 8:30, but oh well, we'll take what we can! It's fun to see a bit more of a personality these days, a personality that continues to be very different than her brother. Our pediatrician even commented on it this week when she (SC) pushed her (Dr. Keiffer's) arm out of the way when she was looking in her ear...feisty was the word she used...sensitive is the word I choose! Nonetheless we love our baby girl and are enjoying these days no matter what they bring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom in Charleston said...

Oh she is SOOOOO adorable! I just love her more than you will know.
She is looking like her daddy I think. I just miss her so much. I just need to move in somewhere in Greensboro on the other side of town. She and Ollie can come live with me some and give you and Matt a little free time. Just dreaming!
Hi Ollie, Grandma loves you so much. I need an Ollie "fix". Come to see me and Grandaddy soon.
Love to all of you.

Mom in C.