Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Makes cents ...

Okay, hear me out on this one, I am clicking around tonight with my blogger account. I see an option to make $ on my blog, hmm, I say never seen that one before. So I click and check it out ask my sweetie if I should put an ad bar on my blog and his response was..."we're in a recession baby!" So I did it call me shameless or help a sister out by clicking away over there and bringing the Hannam family a few extra dollars a month. Or hey even better, join the crowd and add one of these to your blog too we'll just have a clicking party!

Mhaw, thank you very much!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Whitney Hannam said...

I'd like to thank our sponsors for this post. Seriously, click a link- we're joining a pool this summer.

matt

Anonymous said...

Way to go Whit and Matt! Hope you pool dreams become a reality. That Ollie is the cutest. I love those "dirty" little hands. He is a sweetie. Click, click, click. Could that be cluck, cluck, cluck also.
Love ya,
Mom in C.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on one!